Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

I would like to wish everyone a Happy Easter today.  I hope you get a chance to rest and relax with your family and friends.
My favorite week of the year is coming up.  The week of The Masters.  And it gets started off with a bang. Tiger's press conference tomorrow at 1pm.  Once that's out of the way, hopefully the week can be a little more business as usual.  The coverage of The Masters is so good now.  You've got all 4 rounds covered and the first 2 rounds replayed at night.  The Golf Channel will be all over it the entire week as well as numerous web sites you can follow on the internet.
Who wins is anybodies guess.  I do know that a player that's playing very well so far this year has this week circled every year has his favorite week of the year.  And he's won there as well in 1992.  My pick Fred Couples.  Stranger things have happened.  Enjoy your day and week.

No comments:

Post a Comment