Sunday, September 12, 2010

Travels through Europe

Arrived in Berlin, Germany safely Friday afternoon.  Did some sight seeing and had a chance to straddle the ground where wall stood only 20 years ago.  It's now decorated with a line of bricks in the ground.
Saturday was spent doing a teaching seminar for some of the Berlin PGA Professionals.  I focused on improving golfing and teaching techniques.  We had three live lessons that I demonstrated how I would conduct the lesson.  Afterwards I traveled by train to Hamburg, Germany.
Today was spent at Gut Kaden GC in Hamburg.  The course of my friend Christian Kirchner.  We had two separate clinics designed for 4 instructors to bring one amateur for training.  Lots of great results from all the students.
Doing seminars like these is one of my favorite things to do in golf.  It's a great feeling to help other instructors with what they love to do, teach golf.

No comments:

Post a Comment