Wednesday, February 16, 2011

German Teaching the Teacher

Two of my German Teaching Professional friends, Fabian Buenker and Chris Webers have organized two teaching seminars this coming September in Germany.  The Golf Club Rheine will play host to the seminar. 

The first seminar on September 17-18 is geared toward the professional who wants to improve his own game.  The attendees will get insight of my teaching philosophy and how it pertains to their game. I'll also spend time going over how I fix faults, my 'hands on' approach to teaching as well as insight in my views of the golf swing. 
The second seminar is scheduled for September 19.  This one day session will be intensive training on my teaching philosophy and techniques.  The day will be invaluable for improving your knowledge of the swing and also raising the level of your own teaching abilities. 
A link is provided to gain more information on the special three days of training. 

Facts: German Teaching the Teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment