Monday, March 15, 2010

IonLoop - Review

On March 1, I posted a blog entry about a new product called IonLoop.  It's a bracelet with magnets enclosed to help produce negative ions into the body.  Negative ions are typically produced from nature.  Waterfalls, green grass, forests and beaches are some wonderful settings that are full of negative ions.  These ions make the body feel good, alert and calm.  Negative ions also combat and balance positive ions, which surround us on a daily basis.  Cell phones, machinery, computers and UV rays are just some examples of positive ions.

IonLoop has created some advanced technology to produce a high amount of negative ions from the magnets that are in the bracelet.  These bracelets come in black or white and are very stylish.  I've been wearing my bracelet since the first of March and I can honestly say that it has made a difference.  My mood has been very serene as well as my energy level remaining constant throughout the day.  The calming sensation I've felt is the feeling similar to when you would walk along the beach.  I'm a believer in surrounding myself with negative ions and IonLoop has created a product that allows me the opportunity to create that calming feeling from the beach even though I'm in Dallas, Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment