Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Years

Welcome to 2010! I'm starting a golf instruction blog for the new year. The posts will contain pictures, videos and written information about my teaching style and experiences in golf. By no means is my information the only way to instruct. It's just the best way I've found over the last 25 years. I can tell you one thing, Tiger or no Tiger, I'm looking forward to watching the first PGA TOUR event of 2010, on Maui, next week. Having been to Maui a few weeks ago, I had an opportunity to play the Plantation course at Kapalua. It was a treat but a very difficult test around the greens. The views are beautiful! Oh by the way, I did birdie 18.
I hope you'll enjoy my posts and please pass them on to a friend. Happy New Years!!

No comments:

Post a Comment