Sunday, January 10, 2010

Teaching the Teacher - Day 1

Finished a very good 1st of my Four Seasons Resort based Teaching the Teacher Seminar.  There was a nice mix of Division 1 College Golf Coaches and PGA Golf Professionals.  The content was based on my teaching philosophies.  One of my long time students, LSU sophomore, Sang Yi stopped by to be a student for the group.  I took Sang through a mock lesson to allow the group to see how I would work with a tournament player.  Additionally we covered my 'hands on' approach to moving students through the various motions in the golf swing.
Tomorrow will consist of breaking down various swings on video, my short game approach with college golfer Jordan Frye and a little lesson time with each of the attendees.  Looks to be another good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment