Monday, January 11, 2010

Teaching the Teacher - Day 2




The 2nd day of my Teaching the Teacher at the Four Seasons Resort and Club is a wrap.  The day went well.  It was very nice to get outside and enjoy some warmer weather this afternoon.  The temps reached into the 50's and was sunny.
I started the morning off with a description of how I analyze ball flight and what I look for in the swing.  We viewed some different types of mistakes I tend to see in golf swings.  Another college player, who's a student of mine, Jordan Frye came by to go through a mock lesson before lunch.
After lunch Jordan and I went through how to play different short game shots.  The last 90 minutes of the day was spent helping each of the attendees with their swings.  The group was very interactive and had some great questions over the two days.
Doing the Teaching Seminars is one of my favorite things to do in golf.  It's rewarding to be able to help other instructors and coaches improve what they're passionate about.  I applaud each of them to take time out of their busy schedules to visit our facility to improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment