Monday, February 22, 2010

Training some Tigers

I spent the last two days teaching two members of the Auburn University Tigers Men's Golf Team.  Their coach Nick Clinard has been a good friend of mine for a long time.  He brought Kyle Kopsick and Dominic Bozzelli to the Four Seasons for some work.  Kyle is a left handed Sophomore who had an excellent 2009 summer and a Top 10 finish last fall.  Dominic is a redshirt Freshman who's from my hometown of Pittsford, New York and attended the same High School I did.
I spent yesterday afternoon and all day today honing their games. Braving the frigid weather Kyle and Dominic worked hard to improve their swing technique and fine tune their short game skills.  Both made some excellent progress.
The best part of the two day session is that both players were open to improvement.  They bought into what I suggested and worked very hard to integrate the changes.  Their tremendous positive attitudes that will take them all long way.
I'm looking forward to following their progress in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment