Friday, December 3, 2010

Tempo Teacher Training Device

About one month ago a fellow employee from 12 years ago contacted me about a device he invented.  Conor Butts and I used to work at the Hank Haney Golf Ranch.  Conor was in High School and worked after school picking up range balls.  Fast forward to 2010 and he's now enrolled in the Entrepreneur  program at SMU in Dallas, Tx.  Part of his schooling was to invent something and take it to market.  Hence the Tempo Teacher.  He brought it by the Four Seasons to let me have a look.  I liked it so much we struck a deal for me to be the spokesman.
The Tempo Teacher is now live and available for purchase on the internet.  Learn more about it at Tempo Teacher.  It's helped my game and my students.  It'll help you too.  Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment