Friday, December 31, 2010

What I'm Thankful for

As 2010 comes to a close I would like to thank all that have read and followed my first year of blogging.  I've enjoyed sharing my thoughts and experiences in the golf world. 
With the passing of each year you take time to reflect on how the the year was for you.  On a professional note I'm thankful for:
-  Helping coach the #1 Junior in the USA, Anthony Paolucci.
-  The countless families that have allowed me to teach their children the game of golf.
-  The Four Seasons Resort and Club/Dallas for the opportunity to teach at their fantastic property.
-  The Golf Professionals around the world that took time out of their schedule to attend one of my seminars.
-  The fellow employees at the Four Seasons for allowing me to work along side of them.
-  The students that have entrusted their golf games to me for instruction.

And more importantly, on a personal note, to my wife Vicki and son Carson for giving me the time to devote to my passion of teaching golf. 
I would like to wish all of you a very Happy New Years!  May all your dreams and goals come to fruition in 2011.  Be safe.  See you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment